Friday 13 November 2009

Life in monochrome with a hint of scarlet.


So, this is my first ever post on the blog. What's my life all about, and where's this blog going? Well, I'm a stickler for all things red, white, and black (and a little gold never goes amiss), Audrey Hepburn, Givenchy, Balmain and Chanel. In a flurry of (ahem!) 'inimitable' style clones morphing into the undeniably beautiful Alexa Chung, I'm trying to keep the gamine strain of chic alive and kicking. Love or hate her severe and somewhat sinisterly manicured style, Victoria Beckham is doing her own bit for the style wars. Harking back to the age of clean cut lines and elegance is what I'm all about, and although I don't possess the beauty of the lovely Miss Hepburn, I do glean a lot of style inspiration from her. Stay tuned for comments on my favourite looks of recent weeksL.

No comments:

Post a Comment